Thursday, July 20, 2017

Papers from our Seasonal Expression 2

Wow! It's been a while since I last posted.  Let me tell you what I have been up to lately.

 At the end of June, I went to the Close To My Hearts Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah.  It was an amazing event and we got to tour the home office of Close To My Heart. One tradition that is repeated every year is exchanging gifts with our roommates.  These gifts usually are something that is handmade with CTMH products.  I would like to share with you one of the gifts I received from a good friend of mine, Susan Fogle.

Susan made this adorable card box.  Don't you love the bear?  He is so cute.  This bear is from a stamp set from the Jack cardmaking kit.  


Inside this box were three handmade cards.  The first one was from our No Worries Paper Pack. The look of  the No Worries paper makes me feel like I'm vacation.  
The next card in the box is from the Little Dreamer paper pack and who doesn't like unicorns? This paper is perfect for any little girl.
The last card is our Prickly Pear paper pack.This is for those who love partying. These bright colors make me want to have a fiesta!
Did you notice that each card is decorated in the inside to make it look more inviting than just a blank card?  If you want to see more of Susan's paper menagarie, hop over to her blog, http://paper-menagerie.blogspot.com/ and say hi.

Have any of these paper packs grabbed your atttention? To view each design in these packs, just click the shop button up top and it will bring you to my shopping website. 

Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment