Monday, November 26, 2018

Christmas Card Class

Christmas Shaker Card and Ornamental Gift Tag Class

On Saturday, Dec 8th, 2018, 10 am - 12 pm, we will be making 4 Christmas shaker cards and 4 coordinating tags designed by my director Lisa Stenz.  She creates beautiful projects and has given me permission to share with my customers.

Shaker Cards are so fun to send and you just can't help but shake them.  The gift tags are so beautiful that you may want to just hang them on your tree as ornaments.



Check out this video showing the cards close up and in action.



The class will be held at my house.  Please RSVP by Dec 1st to make sure I order enough supplies for the 8th. If you are not local but would like a kit, I can mail it to you.

Cost of the Kit is $27.00
Shipping is $6.00

All kits must be paid in advance. When you RSVP, I will give you details on payment. 
Thanks for your understanding

Additional tools and supplies needed if you are not attending the class:
Antistatic pouch    $9.00
Liquid Glass         $9.00
Bonding Memories Glue Pen (or other liquid adhesives) $5.00
Red Shimmer Brush     $5.50




No comments:

Post a Comment